- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
OuraToNotion collects the following data:
- Oura email address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide OuraToNotion with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Login with Oura
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
OuraToNotion collects your data so that we can:
- Sync your Oura scores with your Notion account
How do we store your data?
OuraToNotion securely stores your data.
OuraToNotion will keep your Oura & Notion access tokens for as long as you use the service. When you stop using this service, we will delete all of your data stored in our system.
OuraToNotion will not send marketing to you.
What are your data protection rights?
OuraToNotion would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request OuraToNotion for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that OuraToNotion correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request OuraToNotion to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that OuraToNotion erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that OuraToNotion restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to OuraToNotion’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that OuraToNotion transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – OuraToNotion uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org